As a Senior Pricing Product Manager reporting to our Director of Product Growth, you will be responsible for evolving and improving one of our key areas in TransferGo - product pricing. This entails the translation of product value into quantitative terms. Together with Pricing, Data and Financial Operations teams you will be creating the strategy and executing product development to enable stakeholders with customisable features and providing our customers with best pricing in the market. Our product pricing is about providing backend logic driven solutions (including different payment methods, different market/currency/ FX management, payment timing, etc.) in order to give our customers different choices to offer best choices when using a web/in-app calculator covering their needs and preferences.
- Building product roadmaps, strategy and vision
You’ll be responsible for building a product roadmap while making use of data from secondary/primary research and requirement gathering, product analytics, competitor comparison, and other relevant business information. Additionally, we expect you to identify risks, challenges, opportunities and business integration needs and translate those into actionable deliverables. You will be owning a discovery track with multiple discovery items in parallel that touches and overlaps with other product areas.
- Partnering with different level stakeholders
You’ll be working closely with C level executives, directors, engineering managers, other product managers and vendor’s delivery teams who will help to drive achieving key targets. You will spend your day-to-day working with software engineers who’ll help facilitate product development, drive and ensure alignment across multiple teams. You will be providing timely and precise reporting related to the Pricing Team’s area of needs.
- Leading with ambition
You’ll be leading the team towards the success of the project while setting up target KPIs and pursuing OKRs. Together with your engineering manager you will be in charge of product deliveries and solutions that highly skilled developers will help you to achieve.
- Ensuring clear communication & transparency
You’ll need to communicate effectively (speaking and writing in English) to ensure that plans, progress, and delivery are clearly understood across the organisation. We expect you to be self-organised and provide timely updates as well as feedback for your team members, peers and manager.
- You have product management (4+ years) building digital products at scale, with a track record of end-to-end product delivery.
- Familiarity with visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, etc.), spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel, etc.) and databases.
- Experience in payments, finance or banking industry (inc. ledger, eWallet, IBAN), preferably in a fintech company with a fast pace environment would be considered a plus.
- You have direct experience working with cross-functional internal teams to implement product strategies and drive results. You focus on outcomes, not outputs.
- You are a true problem solver with a strong analytical mindset and a data-informed approach.
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, working effectively across a variety of functions and levels, incl. external parties.
- Your understanding of high-level technical aspects and possibility to have conversations with the engineering team, would be considered as a plus.
Monthly salary starting from 4500 EUR (gross) depending on the level of experience.
What We Believe
At TransferGo, we offer competitive rewards to all our people including company equity. We know that recognition is about more than just money, and we’ve fostered a culture of kudos to shine a light on the great work throughout the business, and the people making it all happen. We hold regular in person events to connect with each other and help all our TransferNauts to grow with a generous training allowance. We believe that empowering people makes for a happier and more effective workforce. This means we enable anyone who wants to pursue initiatives that deliver real value for our migrant customers.
- Be part of building a meaningful product in a growing fintech scale-up;
- We hire owners - all our employees are eligible to receive equity;
- A competitive rewards package;
- Generous holiday allowance (based on tenure);
- Competitive healthcare insurance / wellbeing package (based on your location);
- An annual training budget of €1,000 to spend on your growth;
- We truly embrace flexibility and our people work from a variety of places (office, hybrid and remote, you can find it all here);
- If you are near one of our offices, we are a pet-friendly company and we enjoy regular opportunities to connect in person (we truly value in person connection on a regular basis and celebrate in style).
At TransferGo, we are committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership or any other protected category. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join TransferGo. We look forward to meeting you!
TransferGo is a growing fintech scale-up on a mission to make the world a fairer place for migrants. We strive to provide tailored, more affordable financial services that make people's hard-earned money go further. Now in our 12th year, with over 320 employees in offices across Europe, we’re crafting a brilliant, relevant product that makes a difference in people's lives and the well-being of their families.
We’ve come this far by building a talented, diverse workforce on a fair culture and our strong values. Having this strong team of employees, we can serve those who really need our product to make their lives better.