ArcaPay is a financial technology (“fintech”) company that specialises in cross-border payment, foreign exchange, and currency risk management solutions for businesses from EU countries. The company has regulated entities in the UK and Lithuania. ArcaPay is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager in B2B Sales Teamto drive ArcaPay’s expansion into Latvian market.
- Active sales of financial services - foreign exchange, cross-border payment and currency risk management solutions - to large and medium size companies in Latvia.
- Engaging with clients, prospects and referral sources through proactive outreach (calls, meetings, events, membership in business organisations).
- Building a pipeline of business through proactive identification of potential new clients.
- Working with existing client portfolio to identify new business opportunities.
- Assisting prospective clients with onboarding process.
- Relationship maintenance with clients to understand their business requirements.
- Contribution to the development of new products and improvement of existing ones.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business to business (B2B) financial services sales or relationship management roles
- University degree in finance, economics, business administration, marketing, or another business related discipline.
- Ability to identify opportunities through understanding of business models and financial data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Native speaker of Latvian.
- Good command of verbal and written English.
- Russian language skills would be advantageous.
- Willingness to learn and improve as a professional.
A sense of humour always helps.
- Monthly remuneration: 2,000-4,500 EUR gross, which includes fixed salary and unlimited performance linked bonuses.
- Work in a fintech that has no appetite for clients from high-risk industries (crypto, gambling, etc.) or countries.
- Internal and external training.
- Option to work remotely and with flexible working arrangements.
- Friendly company culture.
- Further career progression opportunities.
ArcaPay provides foreign exchange, cross-border payment and currency risk management services to small & medium sized businesses.
ArcaPay Ltd is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority as an Authorised Payment Institution (670226) and registered with HM Revenue & Customs as a licensed money transmitter under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 (XBML00000150442).
ArcaPay UAB, an EU subsidiary of ArcaPay Ltd, is authorised by the Bank of Lithuania as a Payment Institution under the Payment Services Regulations (LB002070).