We are looking for a Treasury manager based in Vilnius who can help build up our European banking operations with support of Group Treasury team. You will be responsible for designing and implementing key features for the Treasury in the area of payments, investments, liquidity, capital, and interest rate risk management. Treasury manager will report locally to the Head of Treasury in Lithuania and functionally to the Head of Group Treasury in London, our HQ location.
- Managing capital, liquidity and market risk position of the two Revolut entities in Lithuania (Bank and EMI) with the support of Group Treasury and vice versa
- Assisting other Treasury dealers in managing global Treasury book with the aim of maximising the return while staying in compliance with all internal and regulatory limits;
- Supporting local and group ALCO with liquidity projections and other Treasury related matters (business plan updates, capital projections, liquidity stresses, ILAAP)
- Localising Revolut’s policies and procedures in accordance to local and European regulatory requirements;
- Assisting in nostro, custody and central bank account opening and integration;
- Working with Product, Finance, IT, Risk and other teams in setting-up new banking products (loans, deposits, bonds, etc) and improving existing processes, setting up liquidity and market risk monitoring tools;
- Previous Treasury experience from a bank or a fintech, ideally 5 years+ in financial sector
- Practical experience with managing nostro, MM placements, FX swaps, repo, fixed income securities
- Knowledge of European and/or Lithuanian banking and e-money regulations with respect to capital, liquidity and market risks
- Experience with development of risk analytics including liquidity and regulatory ratio forecasts, stress tests, liquidity and interest rate gap reports, IRRBB, VaR, sensitivities for fixed-income securities portfolios;
- Experience working closely with the business and technology to implement solutions
- Good understanding of Target 2, SEPA, SWIFT payments and fixed income securities settlement
- Strong SQL
- High attention to detail
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for… Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- Medical insurance
- All the latest tech you need
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.