Observability-Engine team is a small enthusiastic team with big dreams to build an observability platform that unifies all three observability pillars (metrics, logs and traces). They build, operate and improve monitoring of Mambu products and services, across all product engineering tribes. You will be leading them on actively promote best practices regarding handling different telemetry data, extracting and visualizing monitoring data and on alerting. As their Tech Lead (System Owner) you will enable engineering teams to own and continuously improve the observability of their services.
- Provide technical leadership in Observability Engine team
- Own the product backlog
- Coach the technical team
- Enable observability and operability at Mambu
- Continuously improve metrics of Mambu services
- Ensure logs processing and analysis
- Advocate correct alerting for engineering teams
- Satisfy compliance requirements
- You are a strong technical leader
- You are a strong communicator, with organizational and problem-solving skills
- You are experienced with building HA architecture
- Proactiveness, creativeness and team-player attitude is in your DNA
- You do understand of cloud native applications and distributed systems
Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled and re-assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers.