Engineering at Klarna is an inspired, customer focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Working in small, highly collaborative Agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports Klarna and our customers. At Klarna we optimize for quality, flow, fast feedback, focusing on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
Our engineers make some of the most significant decisions for the company and we are looking for bold, open and curious developers. As a Klarnaut, you’ll be inspired to contribute to the growth of Europe’s most highly valued fintech and your work will reach millions of users.
As an engineer in the Productivity Tech Solutions team you are part of developing the productivity offering for Klarna within the are of device procurement and delivery as well as mobile telephony. You will work with our global teams spread across the whole world and you will be working in a project based environment together with your team colleagues.
At Klarna we use the term Productivity to describe the portfolio of IT tools and services that enables Klarna employees to be as productive as possible. This is to emphasize that employee productivity itself is the goal rather than the systems and tools themselves.
Productivity Tech Solutions is the team where we break new ground, developing what is needed to set up Productivity in new markets, supplier management, mobile telephony and designing the hardware catalogue. You are a person that thrives on uncharted territories because you get to explore and find solutions yourself. You have a “Nothing is impossible” mindset and you won’t budge when a project takes a 180 degree turn. You leave no stone unturned when finding the best possible solution for Klarna. You have a good knowledge about the technical market, keeping track of the latest generation of tech and can see what new innovating technology would fit Klarna.
The main goal is to provide excellent service to Klarnauts and our neigbouring Productivity teams, acting as a professional and friendly contact surface. You will reach the goal by understanding the organization, acting calm, professional and helpful in stressful situations and having a wide rather than deep technical know-how.
- You are creating the future device and tech offering for Klarna, changing and developing the way of working and improving the productivity onboarding for all Klarna Employees is your main focus
- Within your daily work, you will drive projects with or towards our different internal stakeholders
- You will be involved in procuring new Productivity suppliers for our new markets. You will find, test and provide new premium devices and solutions for our employees
- The team is responsible for all the global mobile phone solutions of Klarna employees around the world. This includes end to end responsibility, leaving no customer behind!
- To achieve a smoooth process, you will document troubleshooting, knowledge base articles and system design centrally
- Continuously evaluate the department’s internal routines and procedures to scale with Klarnas’ expansion is crucial for a fast, tech driven company like we are
Learning - We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, plus we offer all of our employees an opportunity to invest in a RSU program and own a stake of the company. You’ll also receive 30 days annual leave and since we recognise that life is about more than work, we also offer benefits for gym memberships, marathons, and all sorts of activities that promote physical health. We also have generous parental leave (for men and women).
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
We also believe in making contributions back to the open source community. You can find some of our work at https://github.com/klarna .
How to apply: Send over a CV or LinkedIn profile in English and then we will arrange a chat.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.