The goal for this role is to support the on-going development and governance of SwissBorg’s Compliance framework, with primary focus on AML/CFT/IS.
- Ensure support for adherence with regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Support for regulatory horizon scan, and provide subject matter expertise and Compliance advisory with focus on AML/CFT/IS
- Support management of workflow related to interaction with regulatory and supervisory authorities (in Estonia)
- Compile, review and improve Compliance reports & dashboards
- Support in coordination for updating/reviewing and aligning SwissBorg AML/CFT/IS procedures
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Compliance monitoring and support assessment of the effectiveness of key controls
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in the area of compliance, regulatory risk management risk or anti-financial crime
- Good knowledge with the regulatory framework and industry practices on AML/CFT/IS within financial/virtual assets services
- Experience with development and application of internal policies and procedures.
- Good understanding of payment processes
- Strong time management and organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Team player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- A methodical and diligent approach, to deliver accurate and timely results
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills in Estonian & English
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Swissborg will provide you with a MacBook and a cutting-edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- 25 days vacation + local holidays
- Annual team retreats - this year we went to Lisbon.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
SwissBorg is democratising wealth management by making it fun, fair, and community-centric. Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, SwissBorg has an international team of over 250 people and holds two licenses to provide Virtual Currency Exchange and Virtual Currency Wallets internationally as well as the French PSAN or DASP (digital asset service provider). Swissborg believes that blockchain technology can empower everyone to control their wealth and that this is the next step towards a world of decentralised nations, where every individual is welcome and is fairly rewarded for their contributions.
SwissBorg App is a crypto wealth platform where 630k+ users buy, sell and earn on 40+ digital assets, 16 fiats, across 5 exchanges, and all in one app. By connecting to leading crypto exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, LMAX, Bitfinex and Kraken, and exclusive smart engine technology offers access to the best liquidity and rates in seconds while creating unlimited crypto/fiat trading pairs.