Vision: Build financial services that delight and enable consumers
Mission: Use software and AI and to build financial products that are at least 10x better than status quo for our customers
- Build disruptive innovative solutions in a customer-centric environment.
- Create and evangelize a product vision for lending platform products for consumers and business partners and own a multi-year product roadmap. Prioritize and drive backlogs for launch with your dedicated engineering teams.
- Own instrumentation and data for your products to drive deep understanding, innovation and product plans.
- Be able to lead in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders.
- BSC in Information Management, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- 5 years + of progressive responsibly in Product Management in the Fintech space.
- Managing product roadmaps with business stakeholders.
- This is a 100% wfh setup.
- Must have a sense of humour and be a champion of teamwork
- Join a market leader within FinTech
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Fantastic work culture
First Digital Finance Corporation (FDFC) is a fin-tech company building disruptive and innovative products in retail credit for Southeast Asia.
The company operates BillEase, the top-rated, buy now pay later (BNPL) platform for merchants and their customers in the Philippines with more than 1m downloads.