Coinmetro is looking for a Risk manager to join our Finance team.
What you will be doing?
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organisation
- Create risk assessments, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Supporting senior management for preparing documents for licensing process
- Working closely with all teams in the company to establish the risks involved in their operations
- Evaluate risk, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluate previous handling of risks
- Establish and quantify the organisation's 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the company
- English full professional proficiency
- Proven experience in operational risk management
- Good knowledge of best practice standards for risk management, business operations and information technology operations and process
- Proven experience in generating different policies and other formal documents
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant experience working in financial services, solid understanding and exposure to Fintechs
- The freedom to execute your own ideas in a relaxed environment made up of passionate and motivated colleagues
- Competitive base pay + other bonuses
- Loads of room for career development, working with experienced people in an international company
- A unique opportunity to join the fintech sector, helping us to drive the transformational growth of the crypto industry
Through a tokenized ecosystem, CoinMetro provides users a friendly gateway, allowing them to get involved in the crypto and wider fintech space with an ease of access not yet seen in the industry. Our goal, above all else, is to make sure that our clients’ overall experience is nothing short of exemplary.
Our team’s extensive experience in the finance, retail trading, compliance, IT and legal sectors gives us the perfect platform of knowledge to build upon. We understand the importance of regulatory compliance and this is a primary focus for us at the forefront of all business actions.
Stemming from the founding team’s collective background in traditional finance, CoinMetro delivers a user-focused framework that offers mobility between blockchain-based digital assets and traditional markets, combining the three major components of the digital economy: a cryptocurrency exchange, a trading platform and a crowdfunding platform.