Are you a seasoned Product Manager with experience in emerging FinTech technologies and user experience in digital and Point of Sale applications? How about working for a global FinTech company on a dynamic and agile team that is building the next generation Account Pay-out Network to bank accounts, wallets, and cards to more than 200 countries and territories globally? Join Western Union.
- Playing a crucial role in understanding client needs and external partner capabilities to deliver the best in class service solution.
- Working with external global partners and cross-functional teams mostly from India, the US, Costa Rica, and Lithuania.
- Combining your sound technical understanding and your business acumen, you will be a powerful driver in advancing Western Union’s range of innovative products.
- Strong track record of managing projects in an Agile and multicultural environment.
- Cross-border remittance, banking or FinTech sector experience.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally hold a degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance.
- Understanding of Compliance, Privacy, Legal and Settlement considerations would be a significant advantage.
Western Union is a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. From small businesses and global corporations to families near and far away to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth,
Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world and continue to innovate, developing new ways to send money through digital, mobile, and retail channels, with an array of convenient pay-out options to meet business and consumer needs.
Services may be provided by Western Union Financial Services, Inc. NMLS# 906983 and/or Western Union International Services, LLC NMLS# 906985, which are licensed as Money Transmitters by the New York State Department of Financial Services. See terms and conditions for details.
Western Union International Bank GmbH is regulated by the Financial Markets Authority in Austria.