With market leadership, however, comes great responsibility. Intrum see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry. The Data analyst in Data Quality team will be part of a large transformation journey, Intrum is working on transforming and developing global processes for all Intrum countries.
- Data quality analysis
- Help the local units to spot issues in their data and drive them to improve it
- Compare data between systems, find issues and report to the local units
- Support the local units to improve their data quality
- Design, develop and maintain data quality related toolkit
- Structural and organized way of thinking: you must look at the data, spot the problem and come up with options for solving issues
- Define processes and ways of working for how to continuously improve the quality of data
- Communication skills and persuasive attitude in order to communicate with the local units and drive them to fix data quality issues
- Business analyst skills: ability to understand business processes and how that relates to the underlying data
- Good SQL knowledge, ability to work with large data sets to find quality issues, detect data structures
- Strong English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in financial services or credit management sector is a plus
- Experience in daily work with data and data quality is a plus
- Fintech experience
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Monthly gross salary from 2000 - 2600 euros gross/monthly
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Intrum is Europe’s undisputed market leading credit management services company, with a complete range of credit management and financial services with a strong base in collection operations.
Intrum has more than 10,000 experienced employees across 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). Our headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and we are listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.