3S Money is reinventing international business banking. Founded in 2018, our mission is to help growing businesses send, receive and exchange money in over 190 countries. With offices in five countries and over 50 employees, you’ll be joining a high-energy, high-impact team that’s achieved profitability and has a wealth of opportunity ahead.
At 3S Money, we believe in caring personally, staying curious and making an impact through collaboration not competition. Our culture is genuinely transparent with minimal hierarchy and a commitment to each employee’s professional growth.
Your contributions will actively matter and you’ll be a respected part of the team from day one.
We’re looking for a Compliance Officer in Riga to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing FinTech scaleups.
- Complex AML/KYC checks of clients and their affiliated persons
- Comprehensive review of clients’ transactions and transaction monitoring
- Preparing, maintaining and updating client profiles, assessing risk categories
- Documenting every step in AML assessment of clients and reporting on AML cases, articulating key facts that have impact on a client risk assessment, defending AML cases with senior management
- Communicating with corresponding banks on issues related to AML/KYC checks of clients’ transactions and other related matter
- Proven experience in AML/KYC and field of sanctions
- Knowledge of AML/KYC processes in a financial institution
- Understanding how international business works
- Desire to solve problems and puzzle out complex/challenging AML cases
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills as well as ability to see the ‘broader picture’
- Good interpersonal skills and persistence in client communication
- Fluent English
3S Money is a bank challenger that helps businesses to go global, to trade with customers and suppliers in new markets.