Now we are seeking for an experienced and highly motivated Chief Information Security Officer to join our rapidly growing team in Lithuanian office.
The Chief Information Security Officer serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies. A key element of the CISO's role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Degree in technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification would be an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Technical background: DNS, Routing, authentication, VPN, proxy, DDOS, threat modeling, Firewalls, intrusion detection, protocols.
- Knowing of regulation standards: PCI, HIPAA, GLBA.
- Global team and international environment;
- Growth and develop opportunities in a fast-paced Fintech company R & D department;
- Competitive salary package (6025-6885 EUR bruto, depending on experience);
- All needed training possibilities;
- Additional health insurance;
- Culture that focuses on equality.
If we think you’d be well suited, we’ll send you an invitation for a screen call with one of our colleagues so that we can get to know you better. We aim to get in touch within two weeks of your submission, so if you haven’t heard back from us by then, your application likely won’t proceed at this time.
Wallter is a top leading fintech EMI (Electronic money institution) serving business clients and having its offices in Lithuania, Singapore, Romania and Israel.