Meet your team.
BI Analyst mission is to transform data into insights that enable data based decision making. This role is all about analysing and understanding the data, visualizing it and making it available for different teams in the organisation. BI Analyst is a part of the Data Science team, which is working closely together to ensure that Mambu has high quality data available from various sources and that reporting mechanisms are efficient and allow fast analysis and decision making. It is also about finding the best ways to provide insights based on the data collected, may it be presentations, reports or dashboards.
- Establish reporting framework (tools, processes, coverage and etc.)
- Create operational reporting capabilities.
- Work closely with Process and Practices team to identify the requirements for operational reporting.
- Provide templates and support in designing team specific reporting capabilities.
- By understanding the current data availability, work closely with Data Scientists to include additional data sources.
- Identify key areas that require continuous reporting and work on turning them into self-service real-time reporting.
- Knowledge of public cloud services and principles.
- Experience with BI toolset (Tableau, EasyBI, DataStudio, etc.)
- Experience with BigQuery/SQL
- Experience with ETL and Airflow/Apache pipelines.
- Experience with operational IT processes (major incident management, monitoring, post-mortems, etc.)
- Solid skills in visualising data.
- Experience in presenting data to senior leadership.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Vilnius team, you will have access to:
- Private health insurance
- In the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits
- Free underground parking
- Training & development personal budget
Salary range for this role is 2800 - 4200 Eur gross / Month
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A (code) mark on a product used by millions of people!