Wise is looking for individuals who are passionate about Financial Crime Risk, dedicated in helping create a world class team, and keen to work in a fast paced and rapid growth fintech.
- Summarise investigation findings and analyse payment activity
Prepare and submit suspicious activity reports to financial intelligence units
- Independently research and resolve issues
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Other ad hoc duties that need to be done
- You’re eligible to work in Estonia
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent. Additional languages are a plus
- You have a “can do attitude” and love working in a fast moving collaborative environment
- You’re curious, keen to learn and proactive by nature
- You have exceptional logical thinking. You are naturally able to interpret data and draw logical conclusions
- You’re able to articulate and justify your decisions.
- You are confident and comfortable making independent judgement calls
- You have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are able to express your thoughts concisely and logically
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Previous experience in AML, fraud, internal controls, audit, law enforcement or investigating suspicious activity will be beneficial
- Ability to assess and manage risk with the ability to make risk-based decisions
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Salary between 1900 – 2400 EUR depending on skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Wellbeing support – You and your family have access to an Employee Assistance Program, where you’ll be able to speak to qualified counsellors for support on anything that matters to you
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
- National health insurance plan, with additional 3 health days per year, and sports allowance
- Volunteering day off
- Hybrid model of flexible working
Wise making a positive, irreversible change in the world of finance. Together.
People on every continent around the world are choosing Wise to help them live, travel and work internationally. Wise is the fairest, easiest way to send money overseas.
Built by and for people who live global lives and the company make sending money abroad up to 8 times cheaper than the bank. This is money without borders - instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free.
For the customers, using Wise is as simple as sending money from A to B, but behind our app and website is a complex engine of currencies and routes, that’s being designed, built and powered by our talented teams in cities around the world.
Wise is just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace and won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing.