Mintos, a leading and award-winning marketplace for investing in loans, is looking for an AML Analyst to join the growing AML team!
AML team's purpose is to prevent financial crime by identifying risks and performing due diligence in order to offer a transparent business to its customers and ensure that Mintos is compliant with the regulations and continues its growth.
- Contribute to building AML/CTF compliance culture in Mintos
- Provide advice and guidance with respect to the AML/CTF laws and regulations to stakeholders
- Support creation and implementation of AML processes and procedures
- Work with international customers from various jurisdictions
- Be part of a group of highly skilled employees all dedicated to preventing financial crime
- Have a deep understanding of and work efficiently with new compliance requirements.
- Perform Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) on existing, new and/or potential loan originators.
- Carry out varying levels of research, investigation, depending on the complexity of the case and make a decision taking into account all information.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across business channels to obtain needed customer due diligence or enhanced due diligence information.
- About 2-3 years of experience in the AML field in the AML field in a financial institution
- Hands on experience on performing due diligence on both legal and natural persons
- In-depth knowledge of different countries AML regulations
- Ability to perform complex analysis and present the findings in a structured manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to explain complicated matters in an easy way
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Hands-on mentality, willingness to take an active role in AML team and company
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Russian, Spanish and other European language skills would be an advantage
- You’ll make great things. Mintos offers a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that changes the world as knows it.
- You’ll matter. Every role in Mintos is important and everyone brings value to its daily tasks.
- Your well-being is important. Mintos strongly rely on individual ownership and accountability, but the company is there to support you in your work - Mintos want you to enjoy your job, not stress about it.
- You’ll have a life. Mintos have a flexible vacation and remote work policy: do your best work, and take time off when you need it.
- You’ll get care and attention. Mintos provides health insurance, development programs, and support with work-related well-being (eye-care, physiotherapy, etc.).
- You’ll like your environment. Mintos guarantee a team of truly great co-workers, a remote-friendly workplace and the equipment, software and other technical and office supplies that will make your work and life easier.
- Salary: € 1 550 - 2 478 per month gross, and numerous additional benefits.
Mintos, a global marketplace for investing in loans, is a go-to investment platform where retail investors can invest in a diversified way in income-producing assets to build wealth in the long term.
In continental Europe, Mintos holds a 45% market share of investments in loans, making it the biggest marketplace of its kind in the EU. Launched in 2015, the company provides international retail investors with an easy and transparent way of investing, offering a diverse supply of loans originating from alternative lending companies across the globe.